Mallory park convoys

… whilst we’re on the subject of convoys, what about us relative ‘locals’ from the North East Midlands and surrounding areas ?

Do we want to make a convoy of it aswell ?

I’ll be leaving from the Barwell / Earl Shilton area if you want to tag along… [;)]

anyone going up from the ipswich/colchester area?

Thats a long haul Goof, don’t forget to check your oil, tyre pressures and water level. Make sure you take a break often, maybe have some sandwiches for the trip and don’t fall a sleep at the wheel. [;)]

We are going up tomorrow from Tiverton with two other cars, I know of two more that are going Saturday but I dont have contact details for them, sorry.

Looks like i’m gonna be alone from as far north east as newcastle :frowning: oh well, ive always got my ipod… if i can be bothered to hook my headunit back up to the speakers… had no music for the last few months due to a blown amp [8-)]

I’m gonna have to be leaving about 4am to make sure i’m there for signing on at 7:30. Do the gates just open at that time or earlier so early birds can have a sit about?

Excellent suggestions! - will do.

I live 2 doors away from Val (the breakfast bar lady) - I’ll advise her to do the same! [Y]

Hi Gazza, Got your message and phone number thanks.

See you at 8.00 Saturday at Tesco garage at the Meadows

Regards, Clive

Hi my name is kev from south central group.Would like to meet up at the m2 servces.See  you there hope for no rain. 

some going Friday eve, check out the Eastern Region forum, and I’m leaving Ipswich at 5.00am on Sat morning, if you fancy it ?

Thanks for letting me know.  Looks like I wont make it there til early afternoon which is a shame but hopefully see one or two on the drive home!

Hi

I’m going from Bristol, looking at leaving at 7am. What time are you going through

Liz

We are going up to Mallory Park from Frimley, if you check this out tonight (Friday), would you mind if we also meet up at the Meadows at 8 am??? Susie

Yes no problem . hope you got my message. we’ll meet at the tesco petrol station at 8’ish. need to fill up first.

see you tomorrow… 

Hi Susie, Thats okay with me, look forward to having you along.

Regards   Clive.

That’s great, thanks for the prompt reply.

I will be travelling down from Nottingham on Friday to spend the weekend camping in Kent, visiting the Bromley Pageant on Sunday. Does anyone from the London/South East section who may be organising the MX-5 OC stand arrangements have a requirement for a 1993 Eunos to be present to represent the bloodline on the club stand ? I would be very happy to join them for the day and represent the NEM branch !