Mallory Park - Who's going?

Hi,

bought my Mk1 1.8i 3 months ago and love it [:P]

Having just joined the club a couple of days ago. [:D].  I was thinking of coming to my first meet and it looks like a biggie !!

I don’t really know anyone from the club and I’m a bit aprehensive about it -  Whats the day like & Who’s going ?

I’m living at Frimley Green (near Guildford) and would be interested if anyone else is about the area who is also going.

PS Hope the weather is good

Hope to meet some of you up there!!

I posted my application form yesterday…just hope I’m not too late!

Frimley Green’s not too far away from me really, I’m Aldershot way. Does that mean you’re in the South Central area? If so, we’re in the same boat and I’m planning on nipping to the monthly meet at the beginning of Sep so I can get to know a few people before the rally!

Hi I wasn’t sure so I picked the west London area. Theres really nothing closer? I don’t know whether yuo can swap areas???

The area allocation is a post code lottery[;)]

You can attend any meetings that you want to travel to, and you will be made most welcome—

Thanks Geoff, I take it from your address you will not be attending mallory [:D]?

Possibly not[;)]—

greetings gazza.

you will enjoy the 15/20 because everyone there will have a common interest. just heve a look under someones bonnet & they will be only too eager to chat & tell you all about it…[:D]

I’ll be there, its promising to be a fantastic gathering of MX-5 enthusiasts, simply not to be missed, and for any one in two minds about attending then rest assured you will receive a very warm welcome, whether you are a member of the Owners Club or not… [:D]

Hi Gazza,

Is not always easy finding the people you may of spoke to onthe Forum but be assured as the other posters have said you will have no worries being made welcome and talk you gob off about your pride and joy.

I shall be there on the track in the morning, if the car or me lasts out then wandering about the field the rest of the day and hopefully may meet you at some point.

Phil…

excellent Phil, looking forward to it. hopefully will see you up there