Mallory Photos! * Post them all up here *

A few more here (well 284 exactly, lol) taken from trackside.

Click here

Any queries = c.player@sky.com

Ken - fantastic photos, especially ones with me on! [:P]

I hope someone in the club heirachy asks you nicely to use some in next years calendar!!! HINT!

Just
the one from me.

Thanks Malcolm

The club are more than welcome to the originals if they so wish.

I have five shots of you in total, although they were all taken at the same location, you are more than welcome to them.

If you would like them drop me a PM and I’ll email them.

Ken

Thought you might like this one Alan, cant remember if you actually passed me!!!

Here`s a few 

Nice photos mikey.

I couldnt possibly have been going past…Thats the wrong side for Mallory Park[;)]

But picture 6 shows me 4 cars back

and No 4 very near…must have been a lap later.

The last session we where in together I couldnt get past you. That new suspension must be working!

See you at Oulton park on the 7th or the 27th?

Alan

You both had the tail out at Shaw’s hairpin in the last session. I thought it was going to end in tears, I almost daren’t look …

Thats faith that the guy in front/behind isnt going to do anything to silly!

Me and Mike have been having little tussles since oulton park last year Via Snetterton and Cadwell Park.

Alan

And long may it continue mate, all I need now is some nice sticky rubber and some decent brake pads as I think you were right about those kevlar ones. They got so hot there was smoke coming off them at the end  + the wheel bearing grease melted and ended up on the pads/discs as well which was probabley one of the reasons I was going a bit quicker as I couldn`t stop the bloody thing.[:D] Roll on Oulton Park.

Mikey