"Mal's Sossie Run" on Wednesday 16th March to The Sussex Brewery, Hermitage, West Sussex

Hi Linda & Nigel,

Absolutely; no problem. We would be delighted to have you both join us.

Let me know your meal choices, as per Post#1 and I will add them to the spreadsheet and you will be good to go.

Regards

Mal

Hi Mal

Thanks for the welcome. We would like one caramelised onion and one apple and sage.

Regards, Nigel

Hi Mal

Sorry to mess you about, but could we change the caramelised onion for the vegetarian option?

Regards Nigel

Hi Nigel,
Will do. Just going up to the office to do some admin and will sort that for you👍
Regards
Mal

Dear All,

For those signed up for the Sossie Run on the 16th March, please see the meal orders as they currently stand below;

Please also note, dessert choices are also required ahead of the day, so if you wish to add a dessert please let me know soonest, ie by tomorrow lunchtime, so I can submit the final spreadsheet to The Sussex.Brewery.

Also, If I have missed anyone off the spreadsheet, please let me know by tomotrrow lunchtime also and all will be well :wink:

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Everyone,

For information, Serena has tested positive for Covid today, fortunately with only very mild symptoms.

However, this does mean that although I have currently do not have it, I could potentially be carrying the virus and I would not wish to pass it on to any of our members.

This is a great shame, as I was really looking forward to our visit to The Sussex Brewery but consider it to not be worth the risk😟

I will email Cecile and let her know later and, as I have not collected any payments for this visit, so it does not affect anything and you will all just need to pay Cecile for your food at the end of the evening.

Have a good time and enjoy your sossies😋

Best Regards

Mal