"Mal's Sossie Run" on Wednesday 16th March to The Sussex Brewery, Hermitage, West Sussex

Hi Everyone,

I have today (19th Feb) spoken to the lovely Cecile, at The Sussex Brewery and we are all set for; “Mal’s Sossie Run”, as it is affectionately become known and noting that, it will also be our last indoor event, before we resume evening drives again, due to the clocks going forward at the end of March :+1:

Arrival time will be 7pm, ready for the meal to be served at 7:30pm prompt.

The venue have advised, they will only be doing the Sausage Menu on the night (Menu given below) and that we need to pre-order, as before.

Also, Cecile has today (21st Feb) given me the dessert choices for the evening, as follows;

Desserts:
Crème bruleè £6.25

Treacle tart and vanilla ice cream £6.50

Hot chocolate fondant with coffee ice cream £6.95

Trio of Ice Cream (vanilla, double chocolate, cappuccino) £6.25

To this end I have a pre-order sheet running, so if you let me have your meal choices soonest, via this Forum Thread only, I will add them to the spreadsheet and you can pay the venue direct on the night by card :ok_hand:

Pease note: The venue has limited us to 20 people only for this event, so be sure to confirm your attandance on this forum thread and we will run the list on a first come first served basis only.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Best Regards

Mal & Terry

Hi Mal, put Lynn and I down for this: after all you said about the sausage run we can’t wait​:blush::blush::blush::blush:

Its a good’un and you won’t regret the decision to attend :+1: :wink:

An update to Post #1 in this thread has been posted, providing dessert choices and max numbers of persons the venue are able to take on the night.

Having visited the other day I can vouch for the mulled wine sausages as being spectacular
Max

1 Like

ooh, I might change my choice now :thinking:

Are you and Esther coming along to this Sossie Extraviganza?

Yeah pop us down for it - will make some decisions on sausages and let you know
Max

Great stuff, let me know your Sossie choice as soon as.

I have changed my order to the Mulled Wine ones now :grin:

Regards

Mal

Please can we have
1x sharer board (1x each of Sicilian, garlic, onion, Hampshire, apple and sage and a mulled wine) serves with vegetables

Pudding 2x treacle tart

Max

Will add that all to the spreadsheet for you👍

Hi Mal can you add Jo and myself to the list please. Can you put us down for one Caramelised onion and one Hampshire.
Thanks

Colin and Jo

Hi Jo & Colin,

I certainly will add that to the spreadsheet for you:+1:

Regards

Mal

Hi Mal,
With regret we are in Yorkshire, all enjoy your bangers
Bob

No worries Val & Bob, you will be missed but enjoy Yorkshire :+1:

Mal

Hi Mal: Lynn and I would like the sharing platter with peas please. The six are traditional, Sicilian, cara onion, Hampshire, apple and sage, plum and mulled wine.
Best wishes Roger

Hi Lynn & Roger,

That is all noted on the master spreadsheet, so you are good to go :+1:

Best Regards

Mal

Hi Mal
Please put Tracey & Tim Dalby down for this event.
Thanks

Hi Mal
Sharing Platter for Tracey & I
Thanks Tim

Hi Tim,

That is fantastic news, it will be great to see you and Tracy. I will put your meal choices on the list now👍
Regards
Mal :+1:

Hi Mal

I have moved into the Solent area (from Wessex) during the pandemic and it makes sense to join in with your activities. Are there still places left for the Sossie Run? If so, Linda and I would like to come along.

Regards, Nigel