Market Harborough Classic Car Show

David Mortiboys has asked me to post the below, if you are interested please add your name.

Sunday 9th July, Market Harborough Classic Car Show, organisers are asking for an idea of numbers from clubs that would like street space for their club vehicles. At this stage we are just gathering interest and rough numbers.
Those that have been before will know that it is a good day out. Please add your name to the thread if you are interested.

Hi David

Please add us to your list.

Many thanks

David and Cath

Hi David,

Please add me in

Dave W

1 Like

Please add me to the list.

Dennis.

1 Like

Hi David
please add Dave and Julie to the list
many thanks
Dave

Please add us to your list David

Thanks

Michele and john

Hi David

Please put Karen and Dave down to join you
cheers Dave

2 Likes

Please add Phil and Josie
Thanks

Please add us to the list
Nigel & Janet

Please add me :blush:

James

Please add me to the list. Thanks David & Clare

Please add Ray n Glennis to the list please

1 Like

Please add Mick and Suzanne to the list.

Thank you

Hi David

Please add us to the list

Don & Kate

1 Like

Please could you add me to the list

Any info yet on what time we have to be there and the address, postcode address etc

Hi David,
Please add us to the list.
King regards,
Anthony and Carol

UPDATE - FINAL DETAILS
Can we all meet at the Travel Lodge, Lutterworth, LE17 4BP. (Please park just before the car park to the hotel area as this is private and they do not like it).
We will be leaving there at 8:20 am as we have to be on site at Market Harborough before 9am and all arrive in convoy together. We will be parked in the usual spot, top end of the Main Street area on the B6047. Please remember to bring chairs for picnics etc, there will be plenty of places to eat breakfast and lunch if you prefer. I will appreciate any help with the judging/marking of the car competition if anyone feels they can help.
Thank you David

1 Like