Mazda alloys

1. My model of MX-5 is: Mk3
  2. I’m based near: __
  3. I’m looking for technical help or recommendations on: __
    Hi
    My 2006 Mk3 has rather beaten up 17" alloys and they’re peeling in places, they were like it when I bought it, I’ve tidied the old fella up a lot but cant afford much in the way of wheels at the moment, but my question is, are there any 16 or 17" alloys from any other Mazda cars , as well as MX5’s that will fit directly onto my car as they are ?, if so , come the time when I want to get some second hand alloys , at least I can maximize my choices, any info would be helpful
    Thanks.

Yes many Japanese cars use the same spec
PCD 5x114.3
Centre Bore 67.1
Offset 55 (can get away with 35-55_

It may be another option to reuse what you got.

I have got mine done within a day - drive in in the morning and pick it up in the afternoon. £45 per wheel, includes any sort of scuffs on the wheels.
https://www.citywheelrefurbishment.co.uk/find-us

However you can do it much cheaper if you send them loose wheels. Prices are on their website. If the wheels need major work like they are bent they can also do it but it will cost a bit extra.

You can also buy centre caps from mx5parts for 15 quid i think.

45 a wheel is good. it’s 50 a wheel where I am.
no same-day option either

Thanks for the info, refurb is an option, but are there any certain Mazda models that have these wheels as standard , although mine are 17" I’m ok with 16" assuming that they fit OK and are a straight fit.

Its much much cheaper if you bring them loose wheels.

The fitment is very much typical of Japanese cars.
5 x 114.3
offset 55
7J

It’s just the center bore @ 67.1mm that’s quite big on the NC which limits what other alloys you can fit.

The thing is the standard rims are 7.7kg and look smart. I’d go graphite or gunmetal grey and refurb them.

You’re lucky with the prices, here in SE London places want £80-£120 per rim.