Mazda Mk1 "V" spec 1.6 Eunos

The Eunos I’ve had for 20 years bombed it’s MoT in Nov 22 and with a major building project on the go, I have neither the time or money spare to restore it. The main failure items are corroded sills both sides, insecure anti roll bar, worn suspension arm ball joint and emissions. On the positive side, the 1.6 engine having been regularly serviced (paperwork available), goes very well. The car has the original Nardi Torino wooden steering wheel, tan hood in excellent condition (new in 2015, receipt available) contrasting green bodywork, battery 2 years old (receipt available), working pop up headlights, original alloy wheels with good tread on Pirelli tyres (plus half width spare) and cover for the hood when collapsed. Parts alone worth £495 asking price but would make great restoration project. Based in Droitwich, Worcestershire. This is a second posting and the car now needs to be shifted. I hope someone else can enjoy it other than the scrap man.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.