Mazda MX-5 Miata Mk4 ND 2015-2020 Red LED Boot Lid Strip. Plug & Play

Where do you order them from

1 Like

What? !!!
:heart:

Send a direct message to Roadie who created the thread.

2 Likes

Got mine the other day but having seen the photo of the light fitted to a grey car, I have ordered a 10mm wide reflective red tape to fit along the boot sill as my car is blue. Hopefully a reflective strip will make it ā€œshineā€. Photos to follow when fitted (tape expected next week).

1 Like

Fancying a bit of red bling on your flying satsuma?

Should have some ready in the next couple of days. If you want to order drop me a message and Iā€™ll send payment details when I have them in stock. Thanks. Paul.

Hi Kevin. Should have some ready in the next couple of days. If you want to order drop me a message and Iā€™ll send payment details when I have them in stock. Thanks. Paul.

P.S. They are for the MK4 ND only. Notice your avatar is of a MK3. Wonā€™t fit one of those.

1 Like

Would be interesting to see before and after pictures with the reflective tape.

What a shame maybe one for mk3 coming soon

these look Greatā€¦ Good Work Paul

1 Like

I hadnā€™t realised this also came on with the DRLā€™s. Todayā€™s the first time Iā€™ve actually seen the rear DRLā€™s on with someone else driving the car and I was pleasantly surprised to see the boot strip on too :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello mate, do you still have any of these left please, regards Jim

Details sent by PM. Thanks. Paul.

Are these still available or have you discontinued them? Bought one last year (very pleased with it!) and have a friend who now wants one.

Hi

Yes Iā€™m still doing them. Sold close to 400 in the last three years so not going to stop any time soon. Cars all over the world with them on including several in Japan.

Iā€™m away from home for a few days. Back on Wednesday so will send payment details then. Iā€™ve got them ready to go.

Thanks

Paul

2 Likes

Thanks, Paul. :+1: