Mazda MX-5 Mk4 ND Soft Top Acrylic Wind Deflector Clear or Tinted Grey

Running short of the ND ones. Only got about 40 left at the moment. :joy:

£50 for the clear ones, £55 for the tinted, both including UK courier delivery.

Will PM you details. :smiley:

Put mine on last week and after some motorway A and B road work I can honestly say it is a massive improvement over the standard. The buffeting is greatly reduced even with the side windows down. Worth every penny and the smoked version really looks well on my Recaro in ceramic. Easy to fit and no screwing or drilling which is a plus. Access to the roof is not disrupted and the height could be raised another quarter of an inch and still would allow access from the drivers seat. :grinning:If you are considering one just do it. You won’t be disappointed.

2 Likes

Thanks for that. 80+ sales so far and everyone has loved them. Just in the process of putting together my first batch of wind blockers for the NC. Coming soon… :grinning:

1 Like

…got mine (tinted), yesterday…just waiting for some good weather to fit it. Not going to tell TOH…will wait to see if she notices!

What this old thing? I’ve had it for ages… :wink:

2 Likes

Another thumbs up for Roadie’s wind deflector!! :smile::ok_hand::+1:
I went for the grey tint and I love it, nice and straight forward to fit as well!

1 Like

Finally fitted mine today, (wanted to do it without the OH knowing and see how long it takes her to notice)…

…absolute doddle of a job which took about 5 mins and looks good. Now looking forward to the “test drive”…

1 Like

Four minutes of that was probably reading my rambling instructions. Scrub that comment, blokes don’t read instructions unless they have screwed the job up already. :wink:

4 Likes

OK, so TOH finally noticed today, (we have been away for a few days). Must admit I am really pleased with it

It may just be my imagination or wishful thinking, but it does seem to keep more of the draught out and the cabin heater seems more effective (when the roof is down) since I fitted it.

So another thumbs up and a recommendation for anybody who is thinking about fitting one, particularly when you compare the price with similar items on the “official” parts sites…

1 Like

I’m a bit late to this post, is the deflector a permanent fixture or can it be removed and then replaced at will? eg When driving alone I would remove it but if my partner’s in the car I would put it in place . . . . .

I would say semi-permanent. Slides into the rubber side guides and is then held in place with two rubber tipped grub screws. Just needs a screwdriver to remove and replace. However then you risk losing the grub screws or their rubber tips.

If you do like the wind in your hair when you are on your own then with top down and windows down I doubt if the wind deflector would make that much difference anyway.

Just being able to see a much more open view in the rear view mirror makes the car feel more open and airy.

Many thanks for quick reply. . . . food for thought. I’ll talk it over with the ‘missus’

2 Likes