Mazda MX-5 ND - new member

Aerial, short, black - Accessories - Electrical - MX-5 Mk2 (NB) - Mazda - Shop by Model (moss-europe.co.uk)

The above link to the Moss stubby is for the NC (Mk3) onwards, but the above link covers an NB (ie Mk2). It is 7" long, but the comments say it is easily unscrewed if you want to fit a car cover.

1 Like

Hi from Derby, a fantastic looking model. Looking forward to seeing more of your travels :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lovely looking car, I have an NB but the ND would be my choice if I ever had to replace it. Just a thought on fitting a new backbox- if the car is still under Mazda Warranty the weasel words might mean that fitting non-Mazda parts would invalidate the warranty on everything!

1 Like

Welcome! Your car looks great - I also have a Sport Recaro, but mine is Soul Red. I picked up a stubby aerial and replacement gear knob from MX5parts (both are IL Motorsport items) and also fitted a Mazda polycarbonate wind blocker. The downside with the wind blocker, though, is that it doesn’t have the dip in the middle so reaching the hood is a little trickier.

Whereabouts are you based? I’m in Staffordshire.

I had the Mazda clear wind blocker fitted too. I agree, you are forced to get out of the car to put the hood down, which on eth one hand is a pain, but on the other it makes sure that the hood/roll bars do not get damaged. I generally start every journey with the hood down anyway!

Hi Snelly, sorry for the late reply. That’s great thanks for the info I shall check it out and have a measure up when I put the cover on.
Dave

Hi Tooth, thanks for the reply. I shall check it out and have a measure up when I put the cover on.
Dave

1 Like

Congrats! great looking car. I’m on my 2nd ND and I’m enjoying it more and more as time goes. Not many cars can be so much fun on the road. And still be very practical.
Great that you like the steering, it’s the o ly thing that I find disappointing (coming from two Elises).

Enjoy !

Snap!

1 Like

Been doing a few small mods here and there. My exhaust is still to be delivered but should be here in a weeks time.

I fitted the rear boot light (thanks to @Roadie for supplying the kit). IMO a very OEM modification that looks right up up date.

3 Likes

Looking good. Always good to hear from happy customers and to see the finished results.

:smiley:

1 Like