Mazda Mx5 Mk1 1.8is 27000mls

I’m placing my UK spec Mx5 Mk1 up for sale.

Location is Cromer, Norfolk.

Finished in Neo Green and with the exception of chrome rings around the air vents and a silver gearknob and gaiter it is totally standard.
Having said that there is an interior boot light fitted in the boot lid, very nice and easily missed.

Exterior wise the car is in excellent condition and has minor marks which are commensurate with driving as with any car.
Chassis wise, when I bought the car back in Feb 2021 I was very happy that there was no rust and all panels and sills were totally original. Even so I had heard of Anand Vaid’s expertise in future proofing the car for many years and shortly after purchasing I had the underside stripped and treated by the man himself.

The car drives faultlessly as do the vast majority of MX5’s., so I won’t waste time on that subject.

MOT history is short as the car was originally from Jersey and although no mot history I have documented invoices showing annual services through the years, mainly Bel Royal Motors and Rosedale Garage, Jersey.

There is a full tonneau cover included which I have never used and also a protective bag which the rear window when unzipped folds into to avoid any scratches or accidental damage.

Wheels and tyres are all good with plenty of tread.

The price is a firm £8000

Please pm me if you require any further information or want any more photos taken.

Thank you.

Please use the Personal Message [PM] system to contact me, click on the avatar (round image) and select ‘message’.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.