Mazda MX5 MK1 1.8is With Hardtop

1. The car I’m offering for sale is an [MX5 MK1 1.8is 1997]
  2. The car is located near [Uxbridge, West London]
  3. The price is [£6500…]
  4. After 7 years of ownership which has all been fantastic, with many great adventures, it’s now time to sell as I just don’t get time to use it very much at all. The car has been loved in my ownership, with lots of money spent on it. It’s had a new mohair hood 5 years ago and general body restoration 4 years ago. The drivers side outer cill, front wing and both rear arches repaired and most of the body was resprayed at the same time all to a high standard to give it a general freshen up. The car has lots of service history and bills to prove how well it’s been looked after. It comes with original book pack too. The car has always been garaged in my ownership and I’ve only covered limited miles. The interior is free of rips and like the rest of the car is completely standard. This car would suit someone looking for a well cared for MK1 with good history. The car also comes with a matching hardtop, hardtop bag & hardtop wall storage brackets. Th car now has 12mths MOT on it for peace of mind and ready to enjoy summer.

Please use the Personal Message [PM] system to contact me, click on the avatar (round image) and select ‘message’.

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.