Mazda MX5 Mk3 2005 Launch Edition (modified) - PRICE DROP

Price now dropped as below - the car is now being advertised for less than the cost of the performance parts! Advert runs out in a few days, if not sold before then I’ll remove and store until the spring.

I’m offering for sale my MX5 Mk3 Launch Edition - No 186/300.

The car has a 2.0l engine, 6 speed gearbox & LSD. Velocity Red with partial black wrap (which could easily be removed). MOT to May 2024 - with no advisories in the last four years.
The car has covered 71k miles and it is in good condition throughout.

I bought the car three years ago and modified it to a fast road spec with the view to doing the occasional track day in my retirement.

All modifications were undertaken by Roddisons Motorsport. The modifications include:
Meister R ClubRace coil overs
Racing Beat 4 to 1 exhaust manifold
High flow Stainless steel back box (cobra I think)
Roddison Motorsport remap to 185bhp
Upgraded brake pads and brake fluid - plus new rear discs
Rota Force 17 x 7.5 wheels with Nankang 215/47/17 NS2R tyres

It has recently been serviced including gearbox and differential oils (Mobil 1 and other premium oils used).

The car has wanted for nothing during my ownership, it comes with a history/service file, original books and spare keys. The original wheels & tyres are also available.

PRICE REDUCED - now asking price is now £3,750

Please use the Personal Message [PM] system to contact me or call me on 07970 267 652 to discuss further.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.