Mazda MX5 ND Sports Nav 2.0 litre SOLD SOLD

The car I’m offering for sale is an Soul Red 2016 Mazda MX-5 2.0 Sport Nav with rare Sand leather seats, the perfect colour combination .
Mileage is a genuine 10,000 miles, with full service history. The car is located near Brentwood, Essex
This car is immaculate, and is like a new car inside and out, including the underside. Only one previous owner from new . The first owner was Mazda dealership (Demo only). Garaged from new and only used in the summer months. Reluctantly I am having to sell as I have moved house, and do not have the garage space.
Please note that although my V5 shows 3 previous owners, there is only ONE previous owner. This is because the previous owner bought it from the Mazda dealership and then sold it back to the same dealership, and I then bought it from them.
Re- advertised due to a number of people wasting my time.
£12795

First to see will buy.
This would be a huge saving against a newer MX5, as this is in the condition of a 1 year old car.
Dealers are selling similiar low mileage MX5’s for £14500 - £15000

Any inspection welcome

Please use the Personal Message [PM] system to contact me, click on the avatar (round image) and select ‘message’.

![P1100389|690x388](upl

oad://1zC48tqHoAE9tWZNGMyB5FgJXlc.jpeg)

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.