Mazda On Track - bargain car control day for beginners £25

There’s a thread about this on the mx5nutz forum. It’s at Warwick Raceway (Long Marston airfield), Sat 28th Feb.
I think places are going fast.
http://www.mx5nutz.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=26320&pid=370561&st=0&#entry370561

Just what I’'ve been looking for!   Booked :slight_smile:

Pretty tempting - my lazy side is telling me too far away, but if you are coming up from Portsmouth I have no excuse lol!

s’only 2 1/2 hours from Portsmouth, call it 2 with the roof down. Any excuse :slight_smile:

I hope to do a few track days this year, and I think I need all the practice I can get

23 of the 40 places sold yesterday so decisions need to be made quickly

Well, thats me paid and looking forward to going [:D]

Excellent.

There were only about 4 places left at 6pm. [:)]

Thanks to the MoT team for a superbly organised and brilliant day.  I now know what the Mk3 can do [:D][H]

Hear hear.

That was absurdly good fun. I released years of repressed driving hooliganism. Span several times, collected a few cones and boiled my power steering fluid. Brilliant!

Dont worry everyone boils the power steering fluid…its probally the oldest fluid in the car!

No one changes it…then you expext it to work harder than its ever done before.

Glad you had fun…It was a good day and a great taster for those new to track days…just like me[;)]

Nice meeting everyone…I will post up some photos soon

Alan

That was indeed a fab day out… [:D]

I don’t think I have ever been on any sort of track event and seen so many clouds of rubber smoke.   MoT should rebrand it to a “Drive it like you stole it” day… great fun,

And who else thought that the Shakespeare County Raceway was the next best thing to being on the set of a Mad Max movie>!

I’m so disappointed I missed this, I had to back out a week ago due to a sudden trip away for work.
Looks like you all had so much fun, I can see I shall have to persuade the management back home to let me book another one.

Wet your appetite with these photos

The video is a slide show with some movies at the end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cgr8LlLh6B4

Alan

Thanks MoT what a great day!

For the recored, I am neither proud of my behavior or condone that sort of Tom Foolery in motor cars… I was forced into it!

Anyone know the web address of the photo people please?

I’m glad everyone enjoyed it.

It’s better than polishing isn’t it!

Matt the photogapher hasn’t posted the photo’s up, but I will let you know when he does.

Hummm.

[Y]

you hooligan… [6]

Brilliant day folks. Loved every minute of it and to think that this is the first time i have really done this in my everyday five:

Me likey my drift machine [:P] [6]

…but look! I am not smiling and that funny steering angle must be a defective steering rack!