Mazda On Track - Snet 28th October

As I mentioned at Club night on Wednesday Mazda On Track are at Snetterton on Thursday 28th October. Having raised this we found out that one of our own and possibly more will be ‘on track’ , currently over 70 are signed up for this (max 80) and some at the meeting expressed an interest going to this. Norfolk Fives can show a little solidarity to Mazda On Track and those who are taking part.
I propose we turn up from 10.00am (probably only sighting laps before that) and park near to Tyrrell’s (cafe) as is reasonable. We can wander around the Paddock and garages and there are a couple of viewing points nearby so plenty of options including a coffee. It’s a casual arrangement turn up 10am onwards, leave anytime, there’s no entry fee, fingers crossed for fair weather.

David

1 Like

If it’s not raining I’ll be there, but unfortunately I have a dental checkup at 11.15 so not likely to arrive till about 12.30 or slightly earlier.
Thanks for raising the topic. Laurie

HI David - incredibly I also have a dental appointment booked for Thursday morning! Mine’s at 9:30 in the City so should be able get to the circuit in time for coffee before midday.
The weather forecast looks good, My streaming cold of last week has cleared up and I’m raring to go. If I can’t find you when I get there I’ll ring your mobile.

Richard W.

So that’s two of you at the dentist tomorrow morning. I thought all dentist appointments were at 2.30!

A very enjoyable afternoon with a lot of close racing.
A few photos (reduced in size) from the 100+ taken. I must practice panning the camera better and set the shutter speed to at least 1/1000 sec.

And I couldn’t resist the opportunity of a non-MX-5 photo at the end of a session. A mini whose engine/transmission had given up in just the right spot for a photo opportunity. Ouch!!

Thanks, David for bringing this event to our attention. Laurie.

Some good photos here. Wish I’d taken my camera.

I’ll have a think about a breakfast run on the 10th Nov.

All the best,
David

I’ve done a couple of bike track days at Snetterton (the 300) and it’s probably my favourite venue.
I imagine it’s as good in an MX5, but in a different way.
Weather looks glorious, which helps.
Must try and get there in mine next year.