MAZDA SPRINT SERIES 2019 sponsored by MTEC PERFORMANCE BRAKES

The Dates for the MTEC BRAKES Mazda Sprint Series can be seen below, details can be found at the Mazda Sprint Series Web page. All details should be updated in the new year. The Mazda Sprint Series is run along side the Japanese Sprint Series so you will be competing in two championships at the same time. Individual Trophies will be presented for the MTEC BRAKES Mazda Sprint Series at each round and not as last year. More details can be found on the MTEC BRAKES Mazda Sprint Series website.

No automatic alt text available.

Hi Pete - How do we get the discount you mention in the heading of the post? Do we need to book through you, or is there a code we can enter when booking on the main website?

Contact Derek Higgs on Derek.higgs@mx5oc.co.uk with name address and contact details along with your membership number and he will send you a code to use when booking. Any questions give me a call.

Pete

Booked on to Cadwell, can’t wait! I’ve entered the standard 1.6 class, do I need to enter the mazda sprint series separately or is it done now? I checked the box for B3S - is there anything else to do? Thanks!

All done you will get an instruction email about a week before hand with the forms to fill in. Make sure you fill in the forms beforehand as it will save a lot of time on the day. Look out for the club gazebos when you arrive.

Call me if you have any questions 07950305669

Peter

We’re all booked up for rounds 2, 3, 5, 6, 7 & 8. Can’t wait to get stuck in, just hope we don’t wreck the car in the first round! Bit gutted to be missing Cadwell Park but it clashes with a holiday i’d already booked, it’s the only track i’d have had any experience of driving on before!

Couple of Q’s if I may

• Are the two rounds in Blyton on the same track layout or will be running different layouts on the two visits?
  • Any chance you can send the sponsors stickers in advance Pete? tried to put them on in the windy Cadwell park car park last time and totally bodged it! Don’t mind paying postage.

Contact me closer to the time, i am still waiting for the graphics from the Main sponsor. We are looking at a sun visor over the top of the screen and two big stickers one for each door adjacent to the number badge. The door ones should fix to magnet plate in one lot. I will post something when i have the graphics from MTEC.

Not sure about the track layouts at Blyton you would have to ask Javelin on that one.

Pete

I’m probably being thick as it mentions hardtops, but if you have a folding hard top version do you still need additional cage work?

They will except the folding hard top no problem at all 

Pete

Hi Peter. Rob looking for graphics before we come, the old man is trying to find magnetic sheet plates to stick them to

We had some from you at Cadwell last year. I can only see it sold in rolls 620mm x 5m is that how you get yours and cut them?.

Are you coming to MOT track day at Blyton in March, if so will you have some with you in the van. If you have the graphics as well we might allow you to prep them for us

thanks Peter we are both looking forward to a fun year with you and the team

Mike

Hi Mike, i don’t have the graphics for this year yet. I am expecting a sun shade for the top of the screen and two large MTEC stickers one for each door, as soon as I have them I will post sizes and look at getting some magnetic tile.

I have no plans for Blyton in March as I am very busy with club work at moment.

Pete