Meet ? Anything to do?

Just wondering what plans are about… what to look for ?
I have no plans… and getting anxious with my time alone.

1 Like

Hey Amber… Know how you feel, but you are never alone here on the MX-5OC…! :slight_smile:
Rob

1 Like

I have issues… not going to lie… im an open book. Trying to do something each weekend.to keep me sane. Bereavement is tough !

1 Like

Just shout always someone around

1 Like

Me too… Depression, anxiety, focussing on silly negatives and making them focal points… I’m an open book too, and I’m sorry to learn you are coping with a bereavement…
Rob

1 Like

Its a killer in itself when your so isolated… I live alone… in a strange town… during a pandemic… no.family.near me… (not.that I’ve spoken to.them) no mates…
I trynti makes plans and do.stuff every weekend. So I.may head to motorcycle museum…

Just looked at your YouTube page and it made me think of this - one of my favourite bands… and they soon shortened it to just T-Rex!! :slightly_smiling_face:
Rob

Tyrannosaurus-Rex-band

1 Like

Hi Amber, - thought you’d been quiet after the breakfast thing on Saturday, and sorry that you’re not great right now.
It was really good to meet you, and some other 5ers at the BMM, and I wish I’d had time to go somewhere afterwards, even the motorcycle museum🙂.
You know who I am now, so feel free to pm me anytime. Talking helps.

1 Like

Amazing !

Yeah I didnt manage to hit there in the end… ad I was shattered… bad sleep that day ! My knee hurt too