Meet in Guiseley, West Yorks anyone?

Im new to the Club and to the MX-5

But I am pretty experienced at organising Meets

…or do I have to be a committee member?

Date to be announced…Anyone interested in attending a Fish & Chip Meet at the old ‘Harry Ramsdens’ (Now called the Wetherby Whaler) in Guiseley?

Large car Park and excellent Fish & Chips

Chris

“old Harry Ramsdens” - WTF ?

I grew up in Otley. Was always a Christmas treat to be taken there by the grand parents…

I was thinking of organising it before then Wink

Yeah heard it had changed it’s name,hope it’s improved since we last used it!Was ace in the 60’s.
When we come North these days we stay at the Leeds/Bradford Premier Inn so we can meet ‘old’ friends at Murgatroyds—t’ther side of the A658!Then an easy stroll to the Whitbreads Pub attached to the PI.

W and Mrs W both born in Bradford.,but left in 1970.

Good luck with the meet,HR’s was always a central/conveniant place that every one knew.

No, but it may be worth running it by your Area Coordinato.

Thanks

Lets see if anyone is interested first

Im pretty sure you come under the Yorkshire ridings area at west yorkshire. Im a member, were a very active group and always welcome new runs / meets. 

We have a run almost monthly and ‘socials’

Were normally between 20 and 30 cars on an a average run. Im not sure many of the members use this site as frequently as the Yorkshire ridings facebook page. 

Wayne webster is the AC. get in touch with him as im sure there will be plenty of interest from the club.

wawmx5@outlook.com 

that’s his email. 

and have a look here… http://mx5yorkshire.co.uk/

No reply to eMails either…
Not very impressed
Is it a closed shop?
I think Illl go ahead and try to organise a meet myself
I’ll start a new Thread

Hi Chris,

i am the assistant area coordinator for Yorkshire Ridings. I can only apologise that your email hasn’t been responded to, which address was this sent to? I’m guessing it might have been due to spam filters as the group is anything but a closed group, we are a very friendly bunch.

we have a closed Facebook group which is only accessible to paid National Owners Club members - which looking at your stats, you are. I’m currently having issues accessing my Facebook account, but if you search MX-5 Owners club -Yorkshire Ridings and ask to join (you may have already done this), then PM me your name and membership number, I will make sure you are added to the group.

Kind Regards

James

Thanks for that James

I don’t do Facebook, so that wont be an option

I guess Ill leave it for now.