meeting

hi everyone…happy new year to you all…i was wondering if anyone was interested in holding/attending a coffee morning in the near future…possibly a different member hosting each month,maybe followed by a drive to a local beauty spot/park/village. might be a way of kickstarting the driving season for us,plus another way to have a local meeting/drivearound…if anyone is interested feel free to leave comments on here,or contact me…my details should be available on the site.

many thanx ivan n sharon

Hi Ivan and Sharon

Your post has been read by one of Oxford Members and was mentioned at our first Monthly Meeting at Bryants Bottom on Thursday. As Area Co-Ordinators for the Oxford Region we would like to belatedly welcome you to the Club/Area and it is good to see that you want to be involved with other members and go on drives. We have a very active schedule of events coming up during the coming year and have also held 3 events so far. Our Meeting place nearest to you is at the Littlebury Hotel in Bicester and is held on the 3rd Thursday of the month - full details on the club web site. We do send out regular emails updating members of the organized events and if you would like to be added to the list please let us have your details at david.ward280@tesco.net. We have a run organized for Sunday 17th to Stourhead Gardens and House -  a National Trust property which is near Mere, Wiltshire. If you are interested please let us know.

David & Jenny