Members Rides

Gary & Karen Lacy

Gary
My car is where the love affair began in our family.  This little MX5 was a wedding present for Karen and I and was supposed to be Karen’s car, we travelled to High Wycombe to collect it one evening and drove it away the same night; the poor guy selling it was a bit heart broken but we were over the moon!  Although this was Karen’s car essentially I loved it far too much and it soon became my boys toy! This car and I have been everywhere, we have been to Stelvio Pass, Nordschliefe, Nurburgring twice , Austria, Italy and many places in the UK.  The car was already lowered and I have made the following modifications:
Hydraulic bonnet lifters
15" alloys
Toyo Proxes tyres
Jackson racing force cold air filter
HDI lights
Mohair roof with heated screen
4-2-1 racing manifold
De-catted stainless steel exhaust pipe
Ready to go on when the snow goes are some uprated lowering springs and shocks

I couldn’t imagine not having this car, it is such fun to drive and I don’t understand why everyone doesn’t have one!

Karen
Gary’s little MX5 was supposed to be my car but he fell in love and I became the other woman!  I then bought a Hyundai Coupe and I loved it to bits, but on 28th December 2011 some drunk driver drove into it whilst parked outside my house and it was wrote off, this was actually a blessing in disguise because it meant that in January 2012 I bought my gorgeous MK3 MX5!  I feel my car is the prettiest of all the 5’s and I absolutely love it!!  We have had our disagreements though and I have had a few upsets by reversing it into a fuel pump whilst in Germany and hitting the front bumper into some bricks in the back garden (which was definitely Gary’s fault).  I got the car mended straight away and she has been given some chrome jewellery, been lowered and Toyo Proxes tyres. I don’t need to do much else as it’s perfect!

Simon  Cornwall

This is my Eunos Roadster S Special. This was buried in a barn until I rescued it with the help of eBay and brought it to life! I have made several modifications to date, they are as follows; Lowered on 35mm Koni springs Lower profile Yokohomo tyres Equipped with original yellow strut brace Universal K&N filter Uprated head and door speakers New head unit N/S headlamp vented cover.

<o:p> </o:p>

There are many more subtle mods to come but I’m currently working on tidying up the bodywork.

Chris Haynes 

Roydon  Loveley

Gary Brown Mk 2

Terry  Turner Mk 1

Stuart Goodway  MK 1

Martin Bennett 

Mk 1 s Special

MK 3   2.0l

my other toys

file://localhost/Users/gary/Desktop/IMG_3046.jpg