Membership

Hi all , was not sure where to post this , but wanted to know as my renewal is due on the 1st September can I renew at the rally , even though it will be 5 days late , and will I get restricted access in those 5 days . Keep up the great work. Many thanks Steve 

All done no problem now a member for another year of this great club . 

If your membership lapses, the renewal is usually a higher price. You get a discount for uninterrupted continuous membership I believe.

Why not renew online

Thanks for replies , unfortunatly I don,t have a credit/debit card to do it on-line at the moment although I do have access to one with there permission obv , but would I be able to do it that way even though I,m not the name on the card ?

Don’t know for certain but don’t see why not.

Thanks I will give it a try on Monday if no joy will send a po

T

Hi Steve, if you ring membership you can do it over the phone.

Hi,

Don’t mean to butt in, but mine is due the end of the month for the first time and

I assume we get a reminder, yes/No

Ned    

You should receive a renewal letter.

Hi Ned you should get an e-mail like I did nearer the time It,s due , That,s what I got ok Steve

OK, Thanks

I will wait and see which one happens,

in the mean time I’ll  try not to forget…

just in case.   

Just click the “RENEW/UPGRADE MEMBERSHIP” from the top menu.  As far as I know you can renew at any time, where it will simply add 12 months to your membership and you’ll shortly receive your updated membership card with the expiry date amended accordingly.

Thanks Faz should be all sorted on Monday. See you all at the Rally.