Mesh wind deflector - waste of money?

Good man and thanks.
It will have to wait for a dry day mind​:wink::+1:

Actually got a bit of sunshine here today. Staying in to get on with my next MX-5 project. Something for the ND people. Been done before but I’m aiming for the miserly skinflint end of the market!

*** SPOILER ALERT ****

7 Likes

Ray as per my post (number 12) the link is there at the bottom… I do not believe they will sell them separately, but you can try.

Not seen my car now for nearly 3 years as it’s in a lock-up whilst I work in Spain. I´m planning the sell it next year around May/June. With only 16000 miles on the clock should have no problem selling it.

1 Like

You won’t have much trouble With that mileage There will be someone looking… I note what you Said about the info I asked for being at the bottom of the post etc. But the pictures come to me via another source and may not include the data But I am going back to take another look and hopefully find the whole of the original post with the supplier on it… Thanks for your reply, You didn’t miss much at the National rally this year. It rained And I lost my only car key in the deep grass. ( on a Sunday with everywhere closed) Panicking like crazy 80 miles from home in a field Pulled my clothing and car to pieces looking for it with a dozen other people. no avail Then a gardian angel walked up and said. “ is this what you are all looking for “
I must have aged 20:years in one hour… anyway best regards enjoy the weather … best. From Ray…

Re wind blockers headrest inserts. Found your blog now THANKS …
BEST REGARDS from Ray hill

Yes same with men wearing ties when looking under the engine bay and scarf gets tangled in the fan. Messy outcome, Ensues .Ray…

Ray, my heart would have been in my mouth if I had lost my only car!!! So glad there are still nice people in the world. Hope you gave him/her a big hug for finding the key.
The wind blocker they supply is great, but not sure it worth te money now as you will have a load of tax to pay getting it into the UK…

1 Like

Hi john, It made me physically ill for the rest of the day. Even though someone was to eventually find the key, at that moment I Could not have known the eventual good news that someone would find it, I felt what despair was like, Never felt so anxious …

As for the wind deflector Yes I ‘noted‘ the cost of the whole package, And I am sure it is worth the money Being of German build quality, In the end I am buying one from ‘Roadie‘. The Tinted one, It hasn’t arrived yet Maybe today or tomorrow , Anyway, Enjoy Spain and thanks for your reply … best regards Ray …