MG bringing in new models

and this… which I like the look of

3 Likes

Not sure the E-Motion is ever happening. The MG-C has been seen out on the road testing.

Other new MGs not likely to be talked about much

The MG Extender truck; this is actually the facelifted model. Making pickups since 1924

MG V80 van

I rather like the look of the MG5 that is not sold here; a sort of cod Merc CLS

1 Like

There is a lot of MX-5 in that artists impresion

I thought the windscreen surround, seats and rollbars looked familiar as well, in fact I wondered if it was a software tweaked ND or even a JV with Mazda?

1 Like

I think if a manufacturer was putting out a render, it would be far better quality than that. For a start the background through the right hand door window is different to the rest of the background. The quality is “back bedroom” all over.

Its based on released EU documentation. Erroneously referred to by the media as “patents”, its actually EU trademark registration

The overall shape is probably fairly accurate. It has influences of many cars, like the original real MX5.

Looks very much a combination of a Jaguar F-type meets the new Mazda 6 coupe concept. They’ve even borrowed Mazda’s Soul Red metallic.

The colours chosen by the press are conjecture, though red is surely to be included, echoing previous MG colours. MG currently calls their red “Dynamic Red”

Nothing against the people of China, but I just cannot entertain or even fake any interest in anything coming out of China, it should be a black listed country on far too many levels, the sooner we disengage with them economically the better. Might even do our own economy some good it we did.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.