Micro switch PRHT part number

1. My model of MX-5 is: 2011 my 3.5 PRHT Kendo
  2. I’m based near: Portsmouth
  3. I’m looking for technical help or recommendations on: microswitches

Can anyone tell me the part no. For the microswitches on the PRHT that tell the car the roof is fully open or closed please

There are options, NG206987X or NG216987. Googling the part numbers for me only returns images of the first one .

hth

Thanks, looks like both micro switches harness and plug

They wont be cheap!
I did find the micro switches on a component suppliers site, but didn’t get a response to my enquiry about obtaining them.
I think they are made by Panasonic. I’ve had the deck apart and photographed them.

Do you have a part number, wish to just change the micro switches, not the whole harness. How do you get to the screw holding the micro switch? Is there a hole in the cog?

A read here may be helpful :~ [PRHT] PHRT Deck Limit switch replacement - MX-5 Miata Forum

There are numbers on the switches, but just the manufacturers.
You might get lucky and find some that are the same, but I suspect it will be easier to buy a used motor assembly with them.
Why do you want the switches?

I guess you are sure they are the faulty items…
Ring or pop into your Mazda Dealer.
I have always found that the parts chaps will find the correct part number for you.
(I have no doubt it would be an order in item anyway).
As you are near Portsmouth pop into MX5 Parts they can also find you the correct part number, (and they don’t mind looking).
Guessing or searching the net might give you a false number anyway.

Yes tested them and 1 faulty micro switch out of the pair, it is sold as a pair, was thinking of soldering a new micro switch to the existing harness if I could identify it. Not sure how to undo the screw that holds the micro switch in place as the cog is in the way

1 Like

You have to dismantle the whole deck and get the cogs off. It’s not that difficult, I’ve done it. If you want help PM me. I’m in Fareham.

That is a very kind offer, I think I can get to the screws without removing the cog, I will keep you in mind if I do need help thanks