Milestones Museum 'Christmas Market' 3rd December 2022

Mal Rowland (our Joint AC with Terry Botto), has sent john & Patrcia and I a message asking if we would be prepared to arrange a visit to the Milestones Museum ‘Christmas Market’ being held on 3rd December 2022, this is a pre-booked event, I have made initial contact with Kate (group bookings), however she requires numbers for a proposed group booking.
PLEASE if anyone is interetsed in going can you put your names forward no later than 20th October 2022.
Here is a link to Milestones Museum ‘Christmas Market’ for information,
Regards
Patricia & John

Names so far who are interested in going
John & Patricia … Paid £12
Doug & Christine … Paid £12
John & Larissa …Paid £12
Chris & Jue… Paid £12
Ron & Angela … Paid £12
Bob & Val … Paid £12

20th September 2022 ? Flux capacitor ?? :grin:

2 Likes

@MaxBlack3.75 Thank you for pointing wrong month, now corrected to October

1 Like

Alas we are at Longleat that day so won’t be able to make it
Max

Hi Patricia & John,

Jue & I would be interested in going.

Regards,
Chis

Thanks Chris we will have to wait until 20th to see if there are more people interested, I will keep in touch with you.
John & Patricia

1 Like

Hi John and Patricia, would you please put Chris and Doug Phillips down for this event.
Many thanks, Doug

Hi Doug & Chris, thanks for putting your names forward, I will confirm after the 20th
Regards
John & Patricia

1 Like

Max, thats a pity, have a great time longleat

1 Like

Hi Pat & John,

Please add Angela and I to the list!:blush:

Cheers,

Angela & Ron

Thanks Ron & Angela, more information on 20th October.

@RonAngie @Radical @SCEADP @Radical
Hi Ron, Doug and Chris, Please can you pay via paypal to fj.wheeler46@gmail.com (as friend/relation) your £6 p/p entry fees for the Milestones Christmas Market, I propose to book the 1pm slot for Saturday 3rd December, spaces as I understand are filing up very fast and therefore wish to book our places on Thursday 20th October. regards Patricia & John

Just heard from Bob & Val, they are now added to list making 10people,

1 Like

Larrissa & John are now joining us all, making a total of 12 people

Having spoken to my contact at Milestones, I can offer a few more bookings for the 1pm slot, at the moment there are 12 people booked and paid from the Solent Area, If anyone would care to join us please respond very soon.

Dear John & Patricia,
We would have really liked to come to this event but very sadly we’re already booked with a family commitment, we hope you all have a wonderful time and look forward to seeing the photos.
Best wishes,
Sally & Colin

1 Like

REMINDER to those that are going to the Milestones Museum Christmas Market
3rd December 2022
So what time do we meet and where on Saturday 3rd December 2022…
Meet at Morrisons Supermarket Horndean (down by the Hand Car Wash ) at 10:15 to leave no later than 10:30
This is so we can arrive at Milestones Museum in time for refreshments before looking round the Christmas Market at our allotted time of 13:00
Note: We can still possibly order more tickets for the same time should anyone else wish to join us all.
Regards
Patricia & John