Millington Racing Engines - Group Visit - Friday 7 Feb

Hi All,

For those not on Facebook here are some details of a Visit I am planning for next year.

A group visit to Millington Racing Engines just outside Bridgnorth. 

I have contacted MRE and they have given me a date of 7th of February for our possible visit.

I know this is a Friday so won’t suit everybody but we have to fit in with their work schedule too. 

There is a cost involved of £10 per person which is a donation to the Air Ambulance. 

Millington produce some of the finest race engines for Rallying mainly and the cost of one of these engines is around £20k so they are top end items.

They also have a (running / taxiing) Harrier Jet and a Self Propelled gun on site.

https://www.millingtonengines.co.uk/

Please let me know if you are interested. They have said maximum is normally around 15 but a few more probably wouldn’t hurt.

Colin & Jan

My motorbike club (North Birmingham VMCC) had a visit there this year. It’s a very impressive place, as are the engines themselves. Mr Millington is a good host and you will have a great time there.

Here’s a picture of us all gathered in front of his Harrier jump jet. This is being used as the cover photo for the national 2020 VMCC calandar.

Ian

I have been there before and had a private tour with Roy as I used to work on Harriers and may have actually worked on XV808.

Hi all,

Could anybody who is definitely interested in this please let me know ASAP as I have 17 names on the list so it is effectively now full. 

Anybody who has put their name down already please confirm you are actually attending on the 7th Feb.

Cheers

Colin  

Ok. Through Facebook I have had confirmation of my 17 names so am closing the list. I will post a full list of names on here and the Facebook page soon. 

Colin.