Misfire issue after coolant leak

Having some trouble with my 1.6 NA today.

During a long trip i noticed i was losing a lot of coolant. Upon further inspection I noticed a split pipe below the inlet manifold. It’s sort of an L shape pipe that goes into the side of the engine.

AA managed to put another temporary replacement pipe on there, which still drips a bit but not as bad as it was. But the main problem is that the car seems to have developed a misfire.

I assume the 2 issues are related and that the leaking coolant has probably gotten into something electrical that it shouldn’t have. It runs really lumpy with the revs being inconsistent and has little to no power. Lots of jerkiness and vibration.

The pipe was right next to the injectors so not sure if it’s affected them or whether its anything to do with the ignition leads or something

Pipe or hose? That hose is the hardest one on the car to change, so was probably original.

I would check for oil in the coolant, coolant in the oil, or any signs of coolant entering the cylunders, such as one very clean spark plug. A short period of overheating can cause head gasket failure very quickly.