MK Sportscars Essex : CARS'N'COFFEE MX-5 Meet - 06.04.2024

Well, after today my car’s nice and clean and serviced ready for this event. Looking forward to it now.

1 Like

I’ll be there :grinning:

We’ll be there as long as the weather isn’t terrible. Fingers crossed for sunshine.
We’re planning on driving straight there.

Hi Martin / Wendy

The forecast is for 21 degrees C and bright sunshine, so you can unwrap the NA and bring her along without getting Mucky!

See you there

Barry

Hi
Would really like to come along to this but have a prior appointment in the morning. @ady Would it cause any problems if I were to arrive between 10:30 and 11:00?

@richardsimons … that’s no problem at all. Event runs from 10am through to approx 2pm and anyone is welcome to turn up anytime between then. :+1:

That’s great, thank you.
Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Looking forward to attending my first Eastern Region event and to meet some other members.

I will be there…

Great event. Thanks so much for organising. My son George and I had a great time walking around the cars!

Lovely to chat to a few fellow owners as well of course!

1 Like

Thank you for organising this @ady

. My wife and I had a great time chatting with club members and of course looking around the display of sports cars. Thanks also to the staff of MK Sportscars and to Simon for the demo rides, absolutely fantastic!

2 Likes

Seconded and that thanks for organising.

2 Likes