MK Sportscars Essex : CARS'N'COFFEE MX-5 Meet - 06.04.2024

DATE CHANGE : Event is now on Saturday 6th April 2024.

Following the massive success of last years event , we are very fortunate to have been invited back to MK Sportscars in Braintree. They are very kindly hosting another CARS’N’COFFEE meet for the MX-5 Owners Club.

Along with the MX5’s, there’ll be a number of other cars to look at and a selection of amazing sportscars that have been developed and built by the amazing people at MK. One of their most popular cars is based on the MX5.

This is a chance to get up close to these amazing cars and speak direct with the people that have designed, developed and built these cars. Their passion is second to none.

The meet is on Saturday 6th April between 10am - 2pm.
MK Sportscars can be found at : 5 Kestrel Park, Finch Drive, Springwood Ind Est, Braintree, Essex, CM7 2SF

You don’t have to register, but an idea of numbers would be good.
Who’s coming along then?

3 Likes

+1 for me please. I’m super local. Is it family friendly?

Hi Ady,

Count me in please.

Kind regards

Barry

Be good to have you along. It is indeed family friendly. :+1:

1 Like

Hoping to be there.

I also hope to come along home life allowing!

Thanks Ady - 2 + a small dog for us please (assuming hounds are permitted?)
Jon & Kathryn

Hi Ady

Jo & Vera should be coming along, subject to pending operation around that time.

PLEASE SEE ORIGINAL POST

Due to issues out of everyone’s control, the date has changed for this event.
The event will now be on Saturday 6th April 2024.
All details now correct in original post.

I’m up for this event.

Still in :+1:

Hi, I will be there too. :sunglasses:

I definitely still hope to be along.

Sorry, won’t be able to join on the new date now, but hopefully join another run out soon. J

Just over a week now. Can’t wait to see the amazing cars again at MK.
Anyone else coming?

Hi Ady

I believe we have 4 or 5 coming from the Kings Lynn and Cambridge Groups. Just hope the weather is a bit better by next Saturday.

See you on Tuesday at the Manger

Kind regards

Barry

Hi Ady
Myself and Claire are looking forward to meeting you all at our firs Eastern event,will meet at MK.
David

Will be attending :+1:

Meeting point for those coming from the north of Cambridge:

Tesco Milton Superstore - just north of Cambridge, right by the A14 (Milton), Cambridge Road, Cambridge CB24 6AY. There is a Costa inside also.

WhatThreeWords: ///deputy.courier.pints

Rendezvous time 08.45 - 09.00. This will enable those wishing to travel as a group to top up the coffee levels and take a comfort break.

Hello, new to the club and MX5 ownership. Hoping to make this at some point in the day as my first club event!

1 Like