Mk1 power steering cooler pipe wanted

Hello there, looking for a power steering cooler pipe for a mk1. Mine has a slight leak in. Mx5 parts have none in stock and wont do for a while. If anyone has one off a broken car that is in good condition I will be interested in it.

Thanks

Can you send a pic of what one looks like, we stripped one off a Eunos have various bits in the shed/garage I’ll take a look, but I need to know what one looks like :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi sorry for being a bit slow on this oneI dont have a picture but here is a link to the part on mx5 parts,

https://www.mx5parts.co.uk/power-steering-fluid-cooler-pipe-mk1-p-1947.html?currency=EUR

Thansk

Had a rummage but can’t see anything that looks like that, sorry.

No problem mate :+1:

I’m going to try and fit a mishimoto rad instead of the cooler pipe this week so you can have mine if it works.
The rads are £30 or so and worth a look too.

Let me know how it goes! I dont know why I havent thought about that. I have an unused and unopened mishimoto rad sat in my room from a previous project haha. If your cooler pipe is in good nick ill buy that off you but if the mishimoto is nice and straight forward I may have a go at fitting that.

Let me know cheers!

How did this go?

Sorry, have been busy taking all the arms off and doing bushings for the last while. The rad install was quite easy and worth doing I think. All I had to do was make a bracket to hold it but that worked out with a few galvanised wall ties and some anti vibration mounts. The hoses that came with the rad weren’t quite long enough but they were easily got.
I have only driven in one track day since and all seemed good but it will be interesting to see what happens with an autotest as usually a full reservoir would over heat and come out the top.

I don’t actually have any pictures here of it finished but a few of the work in progress. I will take a picture of it done next time I’m at the garage.