MK1 White current owner

Good evening,

I am after some help trying to find my Grandads old white MK1. Its taxed and mot’d still so must still be roadworthy. He had it in the early 2000s for a good few years and i spent most Sundays in it on way to my football matches… We were looking to find the owner to see firstly if they was looking to sell and secondly if that wasn’t the case if I could be their 1st call if they ever do decide to sell. Its been owned by people around the waterside for a number of years but i can only trace it back to the gentleman my grandad sold it to and their has been 2 owners since at least apparently. Not sure if I should put the whole reg on here but its M** 4991. It did have a white hard top so could be in either configuration. Please let me know if you see it or may know the owner. Thanks in advance Ben

2 Likes

Hi again all
Another add has spotted a white MXI starting mx5 recently in the Forest of Dean Gloucestershire. It was going the other way so driver couldn’t remember rest of plate unfortunately. But if anyone who reads this lives in that area. Please keep an eye out
Thanks
Ben