Mk2.5 Aircon Condenser Part Number anywhere?

Hi all. First, I have a 2002 eunos import automatic NBFL. I’m looking to get the aircon working. It was checked and found to have a small leak in the condenser. Now I know that these are as rare as hens teeth, and I wouldn’t consider used, as the dryer component is integral to the condenser and doesn’t tolerate exposure to water vapour in the air.
Does anyone know the part number?
I know aircon was fitted to arctics and some others. Tried my Mazda (aka Ford) dealer, but not very helpful ‘cos vin number is Japanese and didn’t seem able/would look up model year MX5’s.
Secondly, has anybody had experience of importing car parts from any suppliers in the USA? eg Rock Auto. I know duty and vat need to be added which will probably double the price, but Stateside appears to be the only place to get these parts from
Thanks for any help

Some Mazda dealers are able to look up Japanese VINs, and order from Japan; for instance, I ordered JDM seatbelts from Milcars in Watford, and they arrived from Japan in less that 10 days. Cost was about £5 more that UK spec belts.

I have ordered parts from Rock Auto; what you get from there are not Mazda parts but pattern or remanufactured parts (I got an Air Flow Meter from there, took a week to arrive, using the cheapest shipping option). Rock will bill you a final price; their website works out the duty and vat. In the end, a remanufactured AFM was about £100 delivered.

I would be careful assuming US parts will be the same; the US seem to have better aircon than Japan. Check JDM parts on this link I shouldn’t share

https://www-do--da-co-jp.translate.goog/sun-mec/partslist.html?_x_tr_sch=http&_x_tr_sl=ja&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=sc

Have you investigated the cost of a repair or re-core of your unit?
If it can be done for say £200, the way I would suggest you go with that.
The problem with recommissioning old aircon is the usual scenario where the initial obvious issue is resolved at some cost and inconvenience only to expose one or more further problems.
Your 2002 has the earlier MK2 type a/c pump whereas the later arctic has a lighter and different a/c pump.
Is your car a Montana; I think it has to be?

Import NB, Montana was a UK model only.

2002 Miata P/N; NE0161480, a frankly astonishing $650

Cheapie RockAuto Pattern part

https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=9786280&cc=1387335&pt=6708&jsn=439

Fedex 10 day delivery, vat included; £101.88

Appears to be US made.

Chuck in the part number, and you’ll find various UK listings of compatible parts.

Thanks guys for prompt reply.
Rob, you’re not far wrong. It is a JDM version of the UK Montana, without electric heated seats, LSD, or front fog lights, with beige hood instead of UK black one, in Garnet Red Metallic with beige leather interior.
And Saz , thanks for that useful link for JDM parts list. I think I’ve found what I need. Agree about resurrecting non working a/c. but I’m happy to take a punt on it. Hopefully within next couple of weeks will remove front bumper and check/measure existing condenser. Cheers to all.