Mk2.5 (or 2.75!) ND Sport, 6-speed. Location South Oxon.

I bought her in Feb 2017 and I am only the second owner from when she was first registered. I have added only £8.5k miles. My circumstances have changed and I now cannot afford to do the work that I wish to do. I have lots of paperwork from the original owner and for the time I have had her. She is available to view at my friend’s house in Didcot, South Oxfordshire.

It is difficult to put a price on her. I have a figure in mind but really thought that people can do some research and make reasonable offers as I do need to move her and I want someone else to enjoy her as much as I have.

Also available:

• hard top and cover: £350.00
  • Tonnueau cover, black: £40.00
  • car cover, breathable: £10.00  
  • leather luggage straps: £20.00
  • MX5 mats: £10.00
Negatives:

One front fog light (still) doesn’t work.

Heating function of the driver’s seat has just stopped working. Not a blown fuse, probably a connection.

Soft-top is worn on the inside.

Yes, there are rust bubbles over the rear wheel arches. It’s a Mk2.

Positives:

No holes underneath, so the mechanic who carried out the MOT today said! Under seal treatment rust prevention carried out April 2017.

MOT passed today (18th Jan) and emissions test.

Full Service Feb 2019 which also added repair of front brakes that was flagged up in the 2019 MOT.

Stainless steel exhaust fitted Jan 2019.

New battery 2018.

Stainless steel roll bar added 2017.

New alloy wheels, locking wheel nuts and tyres, May 2017.

Factory-fitted chrome luggage rack and chrome filler cap, Leather seats, leather steering wheel. Original mohair soft-top, cleaned and treated: no leaks! Glass, heated screen in the soft top and the hard top.

Please contact me directly for viewings and to ask any questions or for more pictures as I can only add 5 here. I will answer as honestly as I can: I’m not an expert on cars, of any make.

Thanks for reading,

Angela

Hi Angela,

If your Mk2.5 has not gone, please could you email me your contact details for one of my new Solent Area members.

If you have a couple of photos also, esp the rear arches, it would be greatly appreciated.

mal.rowland@mx5oc.co.uk

Regards

Mal Rowland
Joint Solent Area AC with Terry Botto, for the MX5OC

Hi again Angela,
If you could also clarify whether it is in fact a Mk2.5 or ND, which is a Mk4, as the description is a bit confusing, that would be great.
Regards
Mal Rowland
Joint Solent Area AC with Terry Botto, for the MX5OC

Hi Angela,
I have not heard back from you to date. Please can you confirm whether you still have the MX5 of have sold it?
Regards
Mal Rowland
Solent Area AC

Hello Mal,

Sorry for the tardy reply: I haven’t been on-line for a while.
I’ve decided not to sell my car now, I will get the work done and enjoy her for a while longer. I was getting some, quite frankly, shocking offers! Thank you for your interest,
Angela

Hi Angela,

Many thanks for getting back to me and glad to hear you are going to get the work done and enjoy her for longer.

Regards

Mal