Mk3.5 BBR car for sale

For anyone who may be interested, I will be at japfest and putting my mk3.5 BBR 185 PRHT up for sale, and would like to give members/enthusiasts the chance to buy it first. feel free to come and take a look around the car, I will be more than happy to have a chat and answer any questions if you’re interested. It really is a stunner, Inside and out and has only had tasteful modifications!

She has been very well looked after with full service history 2 keys, all books are present. The car currently sits on around 76k miles this will go up as I will be doing a few more road trips with it.

I have done a major service as soon as I bought the car. (As you should with any purchase). photos and paperwork to prove this

It has an ecutek license and has been mapped through ecutek by BBR themselves with 4 switchable maps. These can be selected using the cruise control I believe, but would be willing to negotiate a deal for a wireless ecutek dongle so you can data log and switch maps etc.
99 ron
95 Ron
99 ron with race rom
Valet mode.

BBR 4-1 catted manifold ( you wont need to worry about mots as there are two race cats in place of the oem ones). and BBR race catted mid pipe. I will have a choice of backboxes that can come with the car to suit your noise criteria.

The power is very linear (around 185bhp) and being that later mk3.5 engine with forged crank will pull all the way up to 7750 rpm, with torque coming in from just over 3k

It’s the best handling car I have driven and due to the power upgrade The suspension has been significantly upgraded! with meister clubrace coilovers with adjustable damping and ride height. on full soft the car is still compliant. coilover extensions in the front and the rear for easy adjustability. It’s also had a 4 wheel alignment, I can dig out the paperwork for the specs if interested. When I bought the car it came with a set of rx8 anti roll bars but I never got round to fitting them, If the new owner wanted them on I could fit them for an additional cost, but honestly I don’t think it needs them as its already mega

Mtec discs and roddision pads have been fitted and are fairly new. I have rebuilt the front left brake calliper due to a piston seizing. It stops very well.

In terms of rust it is extremely clean! As you can see in the photos provided. Sills are immaculate and the chassis itself is extremely clean.

Brand new clutch was fitted a hundred miles ago, by Mr Alex Bingham at performancelink who also set up my suspension for the perfect height, so no worrying about scraping on bumps! I would highly reccomend for any new owner to visit alex to keep it in top condition.

Tyres are kumho ectsa ps71 all have plenty of tread, and are fairly new.

Wheels have been lightly refurbished. There is not a single curb mark as far as I can see bar from a few scratches on them.

Carbon miata style spoiler. I will throw in another black bootlid that’s in very good condition if you don’t like the spoiler for the full price.

The steering wheel has been retrimmed in alcantara and looks and feels amazing. Leather on seats is in fantastic condition as well as carpets and plastic trims.

No advisories on mot, anything that was listed previois years the previous has been rec5tified with all paperwork to prove.

The upgrades/modifications are worth in excess of £4000 alone.

Im asking a very reasonable £8000 OVNO. No silly offers offers please as I’m in no rush to sell. Car is located on the outskirts of London, in Harrow, middlesex.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 60 days. New replies are no longer allowed.