Mk3. 5 prht

SOLD No longer available

Hi Ty, not seen any more posts on this thread, so wondered if you had had any luck selling your Mk3.5 yet. I would be surprised if you still had it, as it looks a good one.
Regards
Mal
Solent Area AC

Hi Mal
No haven’t sold yet, I haven’t had much interest either. It’s a really nice 5. I’ve had a couple of people view and they have been very impressed with the car but I think maybe the fact its an auto puts people off, I genuinely don’t understand why there hasn’t been more interest The new owner would not be disappointed at all
Ty

Hi Ty,
Thats very strange, as it certainly reads well and appears to be a nice 5. I certainly would not be put off by the Auto but that is because I drive a Mk1 Auto :grinning:

I will keep my eyes and ears open, as I helped one of our members buy a nice Mk2.5 today and if I hear of anyone wanting a PRHT, I will point them in your direction.

Regards

Mal

1 Like

Thank you, any assistance would be great
Ty

I have posted a link to your advert on the Solent Area forum.
Regards
Mal

Well, I’m interested!
I’m a newbe to this site because I’m looking for a replacement car for my other-half. She’s currently got a Mk2.5 and a milestone birthday coming up later in the year and I was thinking that Mk3, along with a 12 month membership of the club (of which she’s dropped MASSIVE hints) would be the perfect suprise replacement. Being a new member on here, I can’t sent direct messages, hence the message on here.
So, the question of the day…is it still for sale and is it still likely to be when the lockdown is over? I’m considered to be an “essentila worker”, but I think that going to look at a car would go down well if I got pulled by the police (plus, given the current situation, it’s probably not a good thing to do anyway).

Please feel free to message me directly to discuss this.

Paul.

Hi Ty,
Good to see you have taken a deposit on your PRHT. I sincerely hope all proceeds well for you and the new owner is happy.

Not sure it was someone from Solent, in response to my post on our area forum but assume not in the current lockdown.

Best Regards

Mal

Hi thank you, I hope it all goes well he is happy to wait for as long as it takes. It was sold via another platform
Ty

1 Like

Brilliant news Ty. I hope it continues to go well and once this awful pandemic is over the new owner gets out for some top down motoring​:+1::sunglasses:
Regards
Mal

Hi Ty,
Are you still waiting to complete the deal or has the guy collect it now?
Regards
Mal

Sorry for the delay. It hasn’t been collected yet, still only had a deposit
Ty

Hi is your car still avialable please?
many thanks
Manni