Mk3 rear arch repair panels

Hi all. I have a mk3 nc1, 2006 2ltr sport, which is just beginning to show signs of rust under the rear arch lips. I am pretty sure i have seen repair panels for these but cant for the life of me remember where( must be that old timers again). Could anyone point me in the right direction? Cheers. Chris.

I think the OP was talking about a cut down panel that would not be as tall as a full replacement panel.

Yes, thats correct, its the short panel that just covers the actual arch area. I am sure i have seen them somewhere.