MK4 Ceramic White Recaro Edition

Sun was out so I blatted down to my mates who’s having an extension on his house hence the boarding. Looks good in the sun mind you!

Also managed to get longer screws for my CG Lock. Really happy with that as the short screws just weren’t gripping well enough and it came off. Now I can corner like there’s no tomorrow again!

Picked up my Soul Red Sport Recaro just over a week ago, previously owned a mk3.5.

i was interested to read your ‘blog’ and the modifications you have had on yours, not something i’ve thought about.

It’s early days yet, but thoroughly enjoying it!

Was from their Facebook page, I tend to browse that and seeing someone else go the full works made me pay attention. The Soul Reds really do look good, ■■■■ it the cars look good whichever colour!

very nice I want some lol

I’ve not been able to drive for a month or so after a leg injury but got back into the car for an early morning blat. Bloody hell I’d forgotten how good the car is! I’ve reverted back to the original Brake pads as the compound on BBRs was too hard / squeaky, drove me to distraction. The OEM pads are still strong enough for the car and no noise at all so happy with that swap back.

The car’s done some decent road-trips this summer all without fault, Le Mans, Scotland a couple of times, Wales a couple of times etc. It’s a perfect little car for long weekends with B road blats. I love it!

to the OP

your car may as well be a Ferrari or Bugatti as its financially far out of reach for me, with the cost of the mods and all. 

its damn lovely , though  

Excellent pics and info. Well done for putting it on here.
Now I’m about to purchase,a nice low mileage sport recaro, I want to go down the same route re OZ wheels at BBR . ( dam Americans with their BBS ones ! )
Also that short Ariel , such an improvement, where did you get it ?
Cheers .

Cheers. Aerial is from Moss Europe: http://www.moss-europe.co.uk/aerial-stubby-909-675.html

I picked my Recaro in Jul and have also been down the BBR route! I’ve  decided to stay with the wheels but changed the tyres to Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2s which are a lot grippier than the Bridgestones. Lovely car and enjoy driving it a lot! Apparently there were 400 Ceramic and 200 Soul Red made. Surprised how many have been to BBR already!

Hi Manninger. Realise this is from a good while back but how did you get on with the stubby arial and DAB reception? Just bought a SR ya see!

Cheers, Quad