Mk4 nd with Brembos - aftermarket wheel options?

1. My model of MX-5 is: __2019 nd2 with factory brembos
  2. I’m based near: __Liverpool
  3. I’m looking for technical help or recommendations on: __which aftermarket wheels clear the brembos without need for spacers?

I had ordered some König hypergrams but I’ve got fed up of waiting! 3 months and they have no clue when they’ll be here so considering other options.

Do oz ultraleggera and allegrita fit without need for spacers? Any others?

Thanks

You can find a variety of compatible alloys on this miata.net thread:

There’s a post within that thread showing OZ Ultraleggera 17x7 +37mm offset are compatible.

1 Like

I’m in the same situation, - don’t like the ultraleggera design even though I know they’ll fit without spacers, which I also don’t want.
It’s also very difficult to cross reference the wheels listed on miata.net with what’s available here, I’ve been in touch with a few wheel suppliers and they’re really not interested in awkward fitments.
I’d really like a 7.5 or 8 inch width as well, and a slightly hollow concave front face, (the ultraleggera is convex)
I really don’t have much time to persue this either, which doesn’t help!
Good luck with your search, and please post if you find something.

Well at the moment I can see that Enkei pf01, pf9 and kosei ks1 (I think?), do fit. But can’t be bothered with long import delays and extra duties.

The oz alleggerita also fit and are super light. Someone on the fiat abarth forums says all oz fit and he has a different model that look good.

After some looking at that handy thread, I’ve noticed that Enkei RPF01 in et35 will fit! So think that’s what I’m going to go for. Awesome wheels.

Considering a wheel change - any photos of ND’s with the Ultraleggera?