Mk4s at the Rally

If you are one of the very lucky people who will have their new MX-5 by the day of the Rally we will be laying on a special Mk4 parking Area alongside the Mazda stand!

But if you have not made up your mind yet on getting yours, we are delighted to say that Mazda will also be running a fleet of Mk4s on the day for you to take a short test drive of the new MX-5 from the Rally site out on to the B roads around Kelmarsh.

You will be accompanied by a Mazda guide.

Places will be available to sign up on the day for a slot as they will be limited and will run from 11am - 1pm and 2pm - 4pm.

Full UK driving licence will be required. 

For more details speak to the Mazda team at the Rally on the day.

Will a French one be acceptable?

I will need to ask and get back to you.

Ordered mine today (1.5 Sportnav in Black with sand leather trim) but doubt I’ll have it by rally day Cry

Then grab one of the drive slots at the Rally and live what is coming your way (you lucky so and so)!

Hi
I belong to the oxford mx5 club,and are expecting delivery of my 2 litre mark 4 in soul red at the end of august,so i most def should have it in time for the national rally.I intend to go there with it for what will probably be its first run.
All best Simon

I would have thought most people would wait for Sept 1st registration to get a 65 plate?

1st September is at the end of August

And if you have a cherished number the '65 plate doesn’t really matter  and you have the privilege of being one of the very first owners.

Will be looking to do that … but with a bit of luck I’ll be driving one on the launch weekend with my supplying dealer (EMG of Cambridge … home of Roadster Robbie, Club technical guru!!). Estimated delivery for my car is second week in September so I’ll be at the rally  with my Mk1 for the last time before it goes to its new owner.

Woohooo … delivery confirmed for 15 September … can’t wait!!

Have Mazda supplied any mk4 2ltr versions yet I Wonder?

True - although when (if) you re-sell it - it might make some difference to the price unless you sell it with the cherished number.