Monthly meet up Eagle pub Brentwood

Considering the lockdowns etc. What is the situation with the monthly meet ups for North Thames.
Have they resumed now the pubs are open?

1 Like

Not sure but I’d be up for a meet.

I’m a new 5 owner living in Stansted. Are there any weekend meets coming up soon?

Is there a monthly meet at Kelvedon Hatch on 27th October? I’m a newbie here and would love to meet up with a few MX5-ers.

Chris

My last area email : -

Hi Everyone

Hi all
Club night is on Wednesday 27th October at the Eagle, Kelvedon Hatch if you fancy a drink or a meal and a catch up.
Thanks to everybody that supported Retyred 5s for the last 5 months, we even had members from North Essex and Kent Group, these events have become very popular again, and Hyde hall that had 24 cars on the day which was our biggest event this year with members visiting during the day.
North Thames events
The events below have been sent by e mail and are on Facebook
We need a volunteer for November’s retyred 5s
Winchester Christmas Market 27th November
A trip to Winchester Christmas Market with an overnight stay at a Green King Hotel with an evening meal to celebrate Christmas with other club members.
Closing date is November1st
Hosted by Barry and Alison bazzaa2121@outlook.com
Brands hatch Track day Friday December 3rd
This is a yearly event supported by the owners club and is supported by some members of North Thames, if you wish to enter your car a discount is available by dropping an email to jerry.furner@mx5.co.uk and booking your slot on Mazda on track.
If not pop along and get a passenger band for £10 and take a spin in one of the cars, it’s an experience.
Events by North Essex Run by Jeanette Wright jeanettepwright@outlook.com

Wednesday 15th December – Christmas Meal at The Crown, Main Road, Wormingford, CO6 3AB.
Eat at 6.30. Need £10 deposit to secure your place please.

MX5 OC Events 2021
Lancaster Insurance classic 12th to 14th November
All details for the above will be on the forum and soft top hardtop for tickets.
As the OC are organising events I cannot see any reason why we cannot organise some of our own providing all government guidelines are kept, maybe attend a show of some description, picnic in a park or maybe a retyred 5 lunch.
Please let me have your ideas so we can start a calendar for 2021/2022

I was hoping there might be a meet tonight but I can’t find anything to confirm. I’d have about an hour’s drive so would be good to know