More info needed for Chatsworth please.... some maps would help?

Is there any chance of some better info please, i.e.:- a map of plot allocation and how big an area we are aloted only I have just spoken to Andrew at Autolink to forward this on to me and he has told me that he as no idea what we have or were we are until he arrives on the Saturday to let me know for when I am traveling down on the Sunday.

Thats not good really.

I am sure we can do better than this??<o:p></o:p>

Regards<o:p></o:p>

I replied to this one on 4th Sept  see http://www.mx5oc.co.uk/forum/forums/t/20528.aspx

No one has responded to my question at the end

Thats not good really. I am sure we can do better than this?

Have a look at Google Earth, or similar for Chatsworth Derbyshire

Working east to west you will see

Chatsworth House its self

Private Walled Garden

Tall Wall to -

First Grassy Area, approx two cars deep tapering to about 4 cars deep at the far end by the fence

Access track/road

Large open space down to the trees and River Derwent (this is where the members MX5 will be parked)

Due to recent changes the majority of the compitition cars will be along side the access track.

Some aeriel views show the area set up for the game fair, the marquees etc. will not be there when we use the field

Do you have any particular need, or reason for needing to know where you will be sited?

As far as who is going to be parked where, we have allocated the areas, Peter Jakeways will be organising the competition.

An email directly to Peter should answer this

I know where the place is,we have no map for where the  stall will be in the grounds and space for cars on show with the stand{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} .

bump

Eer Yes ,so myself and Andrew (Autolink)know where we have been put And what space we have to use.