More LANCASTER INSURANCE misery

today i received a phone call from LANCASTERS telling me i was in arrears with my insurance :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

i bought this 5 in MAY and paid IN FULL on the day , now 5 months later they are chasing me for full payment AGAIN :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

as you can imagine i’m not best pleased , but looking back through my emails there is no reply from them regarding payment (damn )
but, i did pay on credit card and have proof of this being paid :+1: :+1:
so we’ll see what they say when i send them proof :thinking:

they are a really poor company to deal with and i know lots of other members have had issues with them :triumph: :triumph: :triumph:

I’m insured with them too, and (for me anyway) and the payment details and recipt number are included in the text of the email with the certificate of insurance attached.

1 Like

to follow up,
on tuesday LANCASTERS gave me 7 days to respond to them regarding my
( alledged ) NON PAYMENT for insurance . :man_shrugging:

i sent in proof on that day :+1:

i’ve been checking my emails since and had no reply :roll_eyes:
so i rang yesterday for 20 mins and got cut off :rage:
i rang again today , spoke to a lady after a 15 mins wait ,
she confirmed my payment was all present and correct :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag: :moneybag:

i asked her to confirm all this in an email for my proof ,
this came through but no sort of apology , or sorry it was our mistake :confounded: :confounded: :rage:

will i use LANCASTERS again … NEVER !!!

Lancaster came out cheaper for me on this year’s renewal, but with the things I’ve read on here about them, I didn’t switch.

I’m happy to pay £10 or £20 extra for no hassle.

2 Likes

I said before maybe 5 years ago I was approached at a rally, can we give you a quote. Foolishly I gave them my contact details, ok I thought I’ll give them a go for quote.
I had 3 calls from them, I told them each time I’d already got fixed up. On the 3rd call I had to be rather abrupt and tell them not to ring again.
I told them I’d got fixed up but that was me being polite, I should have told the truth.
I’d read reviews before embarking on getting a quote, nope not for me I didn’t like what I’d read in those reviews.

1 Like