Motorsport Events for 2021 from Motorsport Co-Ordinator Jerry Furner

Exciting news.

I have had numerous discussions with various Track day operators and circuit owners and now I can announce the Clubs 2021 Motorsport programme.

SNETTERTON 6th March

Whole day trackday £159 per car, normal price £189, we have 30 places available on a first come first served basis, contact me at jerry.furner@mx5oc.co.uk for your discount code to take to the Mazda on Track website to book. This event promises to be very popular and tickets will go quickly so book asap to avoid disappointment.

BLYTON 4th July

This will be an exclusive MX5OC Club event run in conjunction with Mazda on Track. There will be several 20 minute sessions in the morning for novice and experienced drivers with an open pit lane in the afternoon. Prices are to be confirmed but should be around the £135 mark, further details including the ticket purchase procedure will follow on the club website and in STHT.

OULTON PARK 26th November

Details of this event are to be confirmed

BRANDS HATCH 3rd December

Details of this event are to be confirmed

CROFT AUTODROME 27th August

Club members will get 20 minutes in the hour exclusive track time, an event we have run with the Lotus 7 Drivers Club for the last two years which has proved to be very popular. The Club will have 25 spaces available, further details will be available shortly.

MALLORY PARK 13th September

This will be a new event with the Lotus 7 Drivers club at a track that is not a simple as it looks. We will have 25 spaces and as Croft we will get 20 minutes in the hour exclusive track time. The price will be £135 per car and tickets will be available from the club shop on the website in the new year.

For further details of these events and any future additions to the programme check out the website and the Motorsport pages in STHT. Motorsport Programe for 2021

4 Likes

Snetterton normal price £189 Jerry.

2 Likes

All Done Nick

Hope to be there for Blyton and Croft :grinning:

1 Like

Hi Pete

i would be interested in snetterton and Brands hatch, im new so how do i go about getting booked on?

Email Jerry to get a discount code if they are still available jerry.furner@mx5oc.co.uk then go to:

https://www.mazdaontrack.co.uk/book-a-track-day-52-c.asp to book.

Bru :+1:

Thanks mate.

1 Like

Any news on Blyton in July?

Jerry is incapacitated at the moment, so you need to be a little patient. I am sure it will all sort its self out soon.

Ummm… it rather looks like the L7 club have dumped us for Mallory and Croft:(

We are now running a Lotus Seven Club exclusive day for Lotus seven and Caterham cars only.

The format of our Croft and Mallory Park trackdays has changed because we are no longer sharing these days with another club.

L7 Club page here

That’s such a shame! It was a great day at Croft last year, really well run.

Should have come a couple of weeks ago.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158470372200000&id=87068604999

I was there :slightly_smiling_face:. Was hoping to book on again for August too - that week works out well for me as my son always stays with me in late Aug and he loves any chance to be on track.

Is this for real? no more Croft with the lotus?! I wonder if we can have our own day at that lovely venue!

Best thing is to e-mail the Motorsport co-ord at jerry.furner@mx5oc.co.uk and ask the question.

thanks Pete! I am afraid that if I email Jerry I might get a definitive answer! no more speculation, no more rumors or sniffing around the web… wheres the fun in that :stuck_out_tongue: