Mountain Bikes / Cycles.. Lets see yours

Aside from your pride and joy, do you have a pedal powered ride?

This here is my number 2, a 2015 Specialized FSR Status 2 (XS as I’m a massive 5’1), as its mainly ridden on street it has some Schwable Billy Bonkers small block tyres for fast rolling etc. Shimano Zee drivetrain, Halo wheels, 180mm Rockshox Totem forks, the list goes on…
Shame I can’t get my current bike rack to fit on the 5…

Lets see yours :grin:

3 Likes

Don’t get out on it as much as I’d like these days!

Giant FCR carbon flat bar road bike.

My S-works Shiv has provided me with many hours of morning pain/fun when the weather allows for long rides.

My Cannondale MTB is getting a little long in the tooth these days but still performs admirably when called upon for short local rides with the family etc.

Always loved cycling ever since i was a kid and it equaled freedom and the ability to meet up with mates or go exploring.

1 Like

My electric Brompton. Living in the city centre, this makes moving around an absolute breeze. Hills vanish, and it has a great bag for carrying stuff around. (Plus you can charge your phone). One of the best things I’ve ever bought!

1 Like

My 2001 Giant TCR - old tech now but still going strong after nearly 50,000 miles.

1 Like

Sonder Transmitter hardtail with a 650b+ wheelset.

2 Likes

This is my Whyte T129 RS. Ridden every weekend in the Lake District and eleswhere.

3 Likes

wilier1 002
My 2009 Wilier Mortirolo which is a bit old hat now and lives in the spare room…

My Colnago C64 with EPS gears (and as much carbon fibre that I could get on it) is now my main ride. Strangely, it matches my Sport Black colour scheme…:+1:

1 Like

Loving the all Italian spec of the C64 :ok_hand:
I have pretty much the same set up on my Bianchi… Matchy Matchy.

2 Likes

Great picture and nice bike👍🏻 .
The Campagnolo EPS is a huge leap forward in gear shifting and data recording. Like you, once you start building the spec up, it just snowballs😁.

My wallet sure felt the pain of the spec creep! :rofl:
Ive made the mistake before though of buying a decent frame and lower end components and then ended upgrading them over time and effectively paying twice! Ive not replaced a single component on the Bianchi in 5 years so i can now justify that policy of Buy Well Buy Once!

Your C64 is a total classic piece of art, you could hang that over the fireplace if the missus would let you.

I just found a photo of my previous bike, this 2006 GT Power Series BMX, built from the ground up by myself… Bought it looking pretty rough so I stripped it and rebuilt with all new parts… I really miss this mad little bike…

Too lazy for a proper bike, but wanted some light exercise on sunny days!

1 Like

Love my bikes, got a Cotic Rocketmax and a Trek Remedy 29 as my main bikes and also a Calibre Dune fatbike.

https://imgur.com/L6woNDt

https://imgur.com/IWsVk3M

No pics of the Rocket so, see it in action here, first clip is me breaking my arm at Dirt Farm :slight_smile:

https://youtu.be/Ya9Qsfcfbpk

1 Like

Nice.

3 Likes

Eeeek! Some of those clips show you exactly why when mountain biking you do not follow the guy in front too closely :scream:

Does this qualify? He climbs mountains with the greatest of ease. :grin:

1 Like

Lots of days out in the Peak District with my other pride and joy :heart_eyes: Pink not pink :wink::smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.