MX-5 for Mazda 100th Anniversary

That little 360 looks amazing? :ok_hand:
Barrie

I got mine too, although I confess to not reading the book or brumming the car :shushing_face:.

I got the presentation box for the key and the dealer gave me the showroom 100th Anniversary number plate too.:smiley:

Yeah all the same except I didnā€™t get the number plate!! Well done. Glad to see folks are getting their gifts as my sales guy wasnā€™t aware it was part of the limited edition set :grinning:

This is the first pre-owned :100: Anniversary MX5 I have seen for sale. The price is more than what I paid for mine brand new :astonished::astonished:.

Itā€™s extraordinary how these ā€œmarket valuesā€ have crept up. MIne is getting so little use Iā€™d be delighted if anyone bit at the price Iā€™ve put it up for!

I looked at a nice 14 plate NC yesterday, low mileage and great nick.
In my head Iā€™m just not having it, I bought my NC sport at 6 years old for Ā£7k. The car I looked at yesterday is 7 years old this year, they want Ā£14k for it.:open_mouth:
As much as I loved it, sorry Iā€™m not that desperate.

1 Like

Iā€™m thinking of upping the asking price of my 30AE just to keep in step! :thinking:

4 Likes

Iā€™d have thought yours would have been snapped up by now Rogerā€¦!
Rob

A joy to drive - the pearlescent white gleams in the sun. Wasnā€™t sure about the burgundy roof at first but it has grown on me and now I wouldnā€™t want to change it.

5 Likes

Looked at that yesterday (only a picture mind) wife approves too in the colour combo. Sadly my bank balance doesnā€™t stretch that far, lovely car.:+1:

Is that a Guernsey plate Sarah? I loved visiting the Channel Islands as a kid.

Well spotted. Lovely Island - canā€™t go faster than 35 mph anywhere though!