MX-5 for Mazda 100th Anniversary

Love the classic colour combination

https://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=&t=1862835

2 Likes

It is nice.

2 Likes

No RF version???

Does anyone have one of these? Seems like a lot of spec compared to the last car I had (sport nav+).

Have been looking to get back into an mx5 and the 0% pcp deal means new is cheaper than used.

Maybe they could have painted it a beige /off white colour , like the little fella , although it’s probably an aquired taste :thinking:

Just got back from the dealership, took the long way home! great to be back in an mx5 again.

11 Likes

Very nice!

Looking good! :+1: Have plenty of fun! :smiley: And for goodness sake keep it clean!!! :crazy_face:

Gorgeous :sunglasses:
I like the 100th Anniversary logo.

1 Like

Very nice… Enjoy!

I think the 100th Anniversary looks absolutely gorgeous, I have been drooling over it since circa October last year.

Well not for much longer.

I have placed an order for one :smiley:, expected delivery date is the end of February. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Up until yesterday there were 7 (left ?) for sale on Autotrader, well now there are only 6.

This will be my first ever brand new MX5. It will be pampered, loved and cherished just like the two I have had before were.

Pictures to follow…

Of course my out going Soul Red metallic 1.5 Sport NAV MX5 with a cream leather interior is equally stunning.

I will have to avoid parking them next to each other on the day of the swap :joy:… there will be tears 🥲.

Stay safe everyone :mask:

3 Likes

There have been a few lying around in showrooms for a while, so hopefully you got a good discount and the 0% finance Mazda has at the moment.

1 fewer now, collected mine this afternoon :slight_smile: beautiful car :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello and welcome… Hope you are enjoying you’re beautiful ND100AE - Great to see some pics sometime… :slight_smile:

Yep photos please.

I’ll grab a few if the sun ever comes out :slight_smile: Used to have a 3rd gen hardtop 5 years or so ago - headed out for a couple of bits earlier and it was wonderful taking the country roads with the top down again :slight_smile:

I am hoping to give my :100: Anniversary it’s first wash tomorrow and then get some good pictures.
In the mean time, I have bought a cap to wear that matches the roof. :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Essential attire for those sunny top-down days…! :slight_smile:

Here are some pictures of my :100: Anniversary Edition taken in the evening sunshine today. I am loving her so so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

10 Likes

Hi just wondered if you got you 100 year anniversary toy car and book?

3 Likes