MX-5 Mark 3.5 Sport Tech PRHT / Metro Grey

Took a run up to Royal Steering Wheels with the following result…

looks good rob ,
nice “professional” job .

1 Like

Hi Rob, so sorry, I totally missed your post and question a month or so ago, re RSW pricing  I guess I don’t need to answer now anyway, you’ve only gone and done it!  Looks great installed in your car 

Barrie

1 Like

Cheers guys - much nicer on the 100 odd mile run home. New wheel with the thicker rim is much  chunker in the hand so feels more secure and the leather is if a much greater quality than standard. All-in-all a great upgrade. The new wheel was £225 + £20 for the fitting.

Yep, looks good…can I ask how you got the Mazda logo on the DAB screen…I have the pioneer sph230 fitted and would like to do the same

There should be a setting on the HU which lets you change both the start-up / boot logo and the background logo? Mine is an older model than yours - being an AVH-X8800BT from 2016 (so isn’t DAB).

Some recent upgrades…

1 Like

Time for an update, as the car has had some work over the last few months, this has included:

• Refurbishment of all 4 Alloy Wheels in Aluminium Silver
  • Brake Calipers painted Red
  • ZunSport Grille fitted
  • I L Motorsport Aluminium Pedals fitted
  • MOT carried out
  • Air-Con re-gassed / charged
  • OBDII Bluetooth receiver fitted and paired with app - now runs on Pioneer Android Auto HU via my phone when plugged-in
  • LED bulb fitted to the boot compartment (to complete the set)

Some updated pictures…

5 Likes

Still looking great Rob , nice work :+1:t3::+1:t3:

1 Like

So, yesterday was Meister R Zeta CRD day! :slight_smile: Good thing too, as when the Billsteins and the 35mm Eibach’s were removed, the front drivers side spring was found to have snapped! All good now though and sat at 330mm from wheel centre to arch out of the box :+1:!

2 Likes

Your car looks great at that ride height :+1: the Meister’s are a fantastic modification and upgrade IMO. I know there’s less expensive options out there, also way more costly ones too but I reckon these take some beating overall :ok_hand:

I’m sure you’ll enjoy driving with them installed!

Barrie

1 Like

Luvvly jubbley, you won’t regret it. The best money spent above any modification are the MeisterR’s.:+1:
Now go get a proper alignment done at a recommended garage.:+1:

1 Like

That sits and looks great, very nice

2 Likes

Hi rob
Yours Looks great lowered :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

My new 5 has meisters fitted too

4 Likes

Looks great Bally - how is yours sitting wheel centre to arch? Mine seems to be about 320-325mm at the moment.

Some more photos and passed her MOT with no advisories on Tuesday :+1:

3 Likes

3 Likes