MX-5 ND Photos Please

I hope that bird did not leave a message on the car roof, they can make a really big mess !!!

My car on my private beach

7 Likes

Was a great day for a drive today …mmmm shiny

13 Likes

Stunning :heart_eyes: mmm shiny

1 Like

Lots of interest today in my car, at The Motorist meet up. I think this is why :heart_eyes:

https://youtube.com/shorts/NqtLrm4S5CE?feature=share

1 Like

Had this over a year now. Car was previously on this forum from new with previous owner.

Have changed it up a little since that time (sorry!). Removed the BBS wheels, black badges, DRL covers and smoked side repeaters. Have kept the Mazda Eibach springs on, Aero kit, Ulter rear backbox/diffuser, Zunsport grille and LED bulbs all round.

Added new OEM chrome badges, OEM clear side repeaters, new 17" Konig Hypergram wheels with 215 45 17 Falken FK510 tyres, some engine bay bling (Cusco strut brace, IL motorsport hose, carbon dipped fuel rail cover, etc), interior from a 124 Abarth (red tacho, chunkier steering wheel, alcantara dash/gear gaiter/handbrake gaiter), OEM Mazda SS pedal set, OEM mazda sill covers, Raceseng weighted gearknob, perspex windblocker, Moss stubby aerial, refurbished Brembo MX5/Abarth calipers, repainted rear calipers white, Mintex M1144 pads, C hook discs, HEL braided brake lines and a gearbox cooling scoop. Also had it aligned over at Tuned UK in Wrexham.

Tempted to swap out the Mazda rear spoiler for a ducktail in carbon or white, BBR 220 maybe next year, Sportline springs and Koni dampers, ARB upgrade. Also will be treating it to a minor detailing session, probably not ceramic coat it as I enjoy cleaning and applying various waxes to it.

I’ve cleaned up the underside as best I can, last summer and treated it all with ACF50 to keep dirt and corrosion at bay - not too keen on underseals just yet as the car is only used in fair weather and is garaged most of the time.

Started a thread for it, if anyone’s interested - MX5 ND2 2019 Sport Nav+ fast road toy

7 Likes

Looks fantastic :heart_eyes:

Love those wheels and fitment! think I may get those wheels or some similar enkei’s in time.

Up dated my ND2 RF with a 1mm pin stripe :wink:

5 Likes

My stock sports nav RF :smiley:

2 Likes

Met a cousin at the garden centre this morning…

11 Likes

My 2021 ND2 with a few official Mazda styling skirts

10 Likes

Today…

6 Likes

Perfect morning to apply the Autoglym UltraHD wax - the weeds on the drive help to assess the reflection haha!
Love it, it’s good stuff…

6 Likes

Historique De Laon France over tbe weekend. Awesome

9 Likes

@Risingsun Appreciate this is an old thread but interested to know how you did some of these Mods: are the badges Plastidip or did you remove and spray paint? Is the engine cover heat proof paint or is the standard paint robust enough with a heat proof clear top coat? Cheers

Bit of a clean and polish 🫡

10 Likes

Having been reminded of our recent trip to Brands Hatch for the MX-5 racing, here’s what I believe to be the only ND which was racing that weekend

(love the after market driver’s door mirror… less drag maybe? :slight_smile:)

6 Likes

2 icons enjoying the last sunkiss of the day at the end of a fab meet with the NEM group😍

11 Likes

A quick blast round Castle Combe on 9 Jul

8 Likes